Pathfinder 2: the Seconding
- Grand Academy of Alchemists – Guildhall and school for alchemists in Almas
- Ethereal Delights, Potions and more
- The Blue Balls and Cockerel
- The Red Hen Brothel
- Tin Cat alehouse – On Rock Bottle St.
- The Hill (eatery) – Front for Fence/ thieves. Run by halfling gang. leader: Mareco
- Nautilus Dyes & Inks
- Sunrise Stables
- Culliam’s Wrath – Andoran naval supply vessel.
- The Hammer – Passenger galley from Almas to Taldor
- Hunting lodge
- Pharasman Monastery
- The Way Inn – South outside of Fusil by half day.
- Way cemetery and Mausoleum/ Ossuary – across from the Way Inn. Overrun with Ghouls
- “Duke” Oathae’s Manor – Ostentatious estate of town’s wealthiest man. Heavily damaged and abandoned. Guarded by the Clasped Hands
- Covered Bridge – Old, rundown bridge NE of Fusil. Haunted by Spectre/ Wraith
- Wilton Bakery and Foodstuffs – burned out ruin
- Solis Inn
- The Bateezu – Devilish/ Chelish slave ship
- Arcane paperworks (books, & supplies)
- Church of Sarenrae
- Steyr Playhouse Theatre
- The Hound Inn (formerly The Baron)
- The Arms way Inn
- Guildhall and Pier 17 – Owned by the Clasped Hands Mercenary Co
- Greyguard Castle – Temple of the Faiths
- Dancehall – Secret temple of Sarenrae
- Karum II – Floating lab/ ship belonging to Cult of the Formless one. Flies Taldoran Flag
- Dragon’s lair – rocky outcropping in the Verduran. Home to Henekel
- Fort Mex – Abandoned Taldane fort on the Sellen river deep in the Verduran. Home to the dragon UndelKynn (aka Skrung).
- Wildwood Lodge