Pathfinder 2: the Seconding
Character Creation information
- Players have 15 points towards character creation. No attribute can be lower than 7 or higher than 18 before racial bonuses are added. See Table 1-1: Ability Score Costs (p.16 Pathfinder Core Rule book)
- Characters get 2 traits subject to GM approval and confirmation. More can be purchased via the additional traits feat.
- Hero Points: Characters start with a single hero point but can gain more through levels, feats, and daring deeds.
- With GM’s permission characters can opt not to use hero points, hero point feats/ talents, and can never benefit from feats. In exchange the character receives an additional bonus feat at character creation.
- Favoured class is the starting class of the character. This is not to be confused with a races favoured class.
Table 1-1: Ability Score Costs